Antalya welcomes lots of visitors each year and is one of the popular holiday destination in Turkey.Here in Antalya, enjoy the amazing sun,swim in the warm water of Mediterranean.See Antalya’s natural beauties and gorgeous beaches. Go from sea to sky via cable car for an amazing panoramic view of coastline and Taurus Mountains up to top of Mount Tahtali.For history lovers ,head to one of the best museums in Turkey named as Antalya Archaelogical Museum. One of the world’s most popular sports, golf, try it this time in Antalya... Especially the area of Belek, 30 km east of Antalya, there is a potential for golf tourism with the unique bonus of the cultural, natural and historical sightseeing of the region.
Stroll in Kaleici and discover the old city (Kaleici) where you can find the mixture of Roman and Ottoman architecture.Hide from the heat by walking into Karain cave.Explore the ruins of ancient Greek cities
For something a bit different, you can try a rafting trip in Antalya. An exciting day out which gives you the opportunity to race the rapids while viewing the breathtaking cedar forests of especially the Koprulu Canyon National Park. See the eternal flames of Chimaera which are one of the greatest natural phenomenons on earth and more. If you want to make your holiday memorable,you can join us.
Below we have some tours for Antalya both in private basis and regular group tours.Up to your wish,we can customize the tours according to your taste. Here we are to plan your trip.
Make your choice for sightseeing tours operated by Aruz Tourism & Travel.
DID YOU KNOW ?
· That Antalya is also known as “the paradise on earth”, “the pearl of the Mediterranean”, and “the Turkish Riviera”?
· That the most magnificient and the best-preserved ancient theatre in Asia and Africa is the Aspendos Theatre in Antalya ?
· That, in addition to numerous archaeological cities and historic buildings, Antalya offers lots of waterfalls,caves and an endless beach ?
· That the world-class golf clubs of Antalya are among the favourites of internationally famous golfers ?
· That the city was visited by Attalos ,and subsequently by queens and emperors such as Cleopatra and Hadrian ?
· That Antalya Museum is one of the world’s most important museums thanks to the ancient statues on display ?
As we have lots of sights to discover in Antalya.On this tour we can see some top sights of Antalya.First stop is Repuplic (Cumhuriyet ) Square which is the most popular one in the city and has excel...
Beginning of this tour with Perge. It was an ancient and important city of Pamphylia. It is believed that Perge was founded after the Trojan War by Greek settlers.Highlights : Perge , Aspe...
On this tour,first place to visit is Myra. Demre, also known as Kale,is the current name of the ancient town of Myra, metropolis of Lycia in the early Christian times.Myra was one of the six most impo...